Monday, January 8, 2007

Hey guys, realising i am surprising you once mroe with my punctuality!

Well I finally finished my coursework and now just have revision and another essay to do (although this one isn't worth any marks (thankgod)). So life is pretty brill atm, although i have had an hours sleep as the internet thing wasn't working that i had to submit my essay on and i couldn't go to sleep until i'd sent it, cos i thought i might sleep through my alarm and miss the deadline, so it took me until 9:30 in the morning! Rather that than the alternative though; one of my friends didn't get it in on time, 21 minutes late, had to attend a disciplinary hearing and can only get 40% (the pass rate) for his essay.

Anyway, apart from that haven't been doing much, went shopping today, I'm looking for a nice dress to wear when i go home, something informal but nice. Didn't find anything but decided that I'm going to go to the english and philosophy ball in feb, which will be nice. Went into Boots and got loads of free stuff via various special offers and the niceness of the retail women, so was thrilled about that. Ooh, when I go home I have to remeber to take my dresses with me and i know i'm going to forget, but nevermind.

Spoke to Nick today, am making an effort to ring him everyday in case it gets better. But he's just continually tired and doesn't want to put in the effort which is a bit off-putting. So atm its not looking good, but it can all change in 10 days.

Not much else has happened, everyone wants to go out, but we have too much work to do. So we will go to the bar later where i can show off my pool skills (kind of!), lol, Nevermind. Anyway, hope everyone is brill b'a dill (yes that is a real word), atm i am singing along to jamiroquai, which is good, lol, just to improve your mental image! Have fun everyone... xx

No comments: