Tuesday, January 10, 2006

helloo

Hey, I haven't blogged for a while, I know, but I have been busy revising, well, kind of. Not really done much at all, thats really why I haven't blogged, but have various things to tell;

My pantomime is being performed at the end of the month tickets cost £4.50, and can be brought through me, there is a group of ppl coming (hopefully), it is performed in oundle, if you are interested say something

I am orgainising a craft fair for the easter holidays, if you are interested in a) being in it, or b) coming down to have a look, then again talk to me and I will give you the details, if you know anyone (preferably adult) who is crafty and is interested, please tell me also

I now really like Frank Turner, random guy that was introduced on the Zane Lowe show, I'm not really into music, but the song was really good, so I googled him, and listened to some other stuff and he's brill, lol, he's the lead singer of Million dead, if that means anything to anyone, but this stuff is really mellow, and cool, I like the song that you cant download from myspace best, "cassanova's..." something, anyway, check it out, lol.

Don't think I have any more messages atm, lol, but am doing fine etc, looking forward to the ball! and exams!

No comments: