Sunday, January 1, 2006

christmas and new year and on

I haven't blogged for ages... anyway, christmas was brill, I went up to Manchester to see all my family, and my family from Ireland came over too, and I haven't seen tham for many years. It was really good, and we just ate and laughed etc. I then went with friends to the Lake District, really od group we went with, but it was really good, adn we got to know each other much better etc. Got trapped in snow and ice occaisionally up there, it was quite icy, but didn't suffer any major collisions, and so we got home in one piece for new year. Went to Toms for new years, it was really nice to see everyone again, esecially the girls, as we hadn't seen each other for ages, and it was usually just the girls, as there seemed to be a weird segregation thing going on - fun - not. Anyway, I didn't stay the night at Toms but went home with Nick, and was really annoyed with him as it was our two year anniversairy and he spent all night with Watkins, but then I felt sorry for him, cos the group always go on at him for spending too much time with me at group things, and then I complain when he doesn't spend time with me. But, five hours after midnight he said new year to me, and that was that, we went home at about half four/five, and I didn't wake up properly till two-ish. My mother picked me up, but didn't let me drive home, and then I came home, ate tea, watched Chicago, and haven't done much else. Invited Nick to Oundle on Tuesday and that was about it... err, yeah...
Atm, I am feeling surprisingly stressed, I get stressed by anything and everything, and at the moment am feeling really irritated and unbalanced and am just generally unhappy, but with no reason at all, and no idea why I am, perhaps it is because it is late...? I'm going to bed, lol.

No comments: