Monday, January 2, 2006

dooby doo

Feel much better today! lol, don't know why I went weird, anyway, I have had a fun day, trying to do my theatre studies, although failing quite badly, I have only done 1 piece, and I needed to do three! Tidied my room, which took quite a while, and found the christmas card that I had given to Nick in a random bag, I think that secretly he didn't want it! lol, but I told him that I am going to make sure he takesi t home with him tomorrow.

At the moment I am deciding whether to go to my panoitmime rehearsal, I think I probably should, but I do have to work, and I can't quite be bothered to move form my computer screen, I know that's really lazy, but if I don't do my drama now, I never will, and then I will fail my A-level and everything will all go wrong. lol.

I'll think about it

No comments: